Monday, August 5, 2013

Dragonfly card

Good morning everyone!

Today I have another Gecko Gals DT project to show you.

Once again, I used the Darling Dragonflies collage set.

Here is my card...


I started with a card blank that I stamped randomly with some Tim Holtz stamps.
I used walnut stain distress ink for the stamps 
and vintage photo distress ink on the edges of everything.

The two background papers I used are
one..from Vanity Fair paper pkg
and two...(striped) from Life is a Circus paper pkg.

I also used the alphabet image from the Ephemera Days collage set
and the clock from Time Flies...
also from Gecko Galz.


In the above image you can see that I used pop dots on several layers.
You can also see that I tied the twine around and tucked the bow under the clock.

Below is a look at the dragonfly that I added glitter to.
(Dreams from Art Glitter)


Below is another look at my layers as well as my
 key ribbon from my stash 
and the netting trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


*****

I will be linking up to:
Really Reasonable Ribbons-Things with Wings challenge

Photobucket

2 comments:

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I think you might need a larger photo of this... It is really gorgeous when you see the details!! I did click on it and got the larger photo but I almost didn't do that and I would have missed out on a beautiful creation if I hadn't given it a try! I love dragonflies and your color choice for it was one of my favorites as well. All the little details draw the eye into the wonderful creation!

Heather said...

Gorgeous Carol!! I love the GG papers and ephemera!! Love your layers girlie!!
hugs from your bolb!!
Heather