Friday, August 2, 2013

Dragonfly wallhanging

Good afternoon everyone!

I want to show you one of my Gecko Galz DT projects I put together this morning.

One of the new collage sets this month is 
and they are so darling I couldn't wait to play with them!

Here is my wall hanging...


I started with a coaster that I painted with pitch black paint dabber.

The background paper is called Peanuts & Popcorn from 
The Life is a Circus paper pkg 
also from Gecko Galz.

I stamped it with a couple of Tim Holtz stamps 
and lightly dabbed the edges with the pitch black paint dabber.

Below is a close up...


I sprayed the rose trim and the burlap ribbon with 
Lindy Stamp Gangs Fuzzy Navel Peach starburst spray.
I also used the spray to brush along the edges to give the black edging a bit of sparkle.


My dragonfly was glued onto a piece of grunge paper then fussy cut.
I added a few different glitter glues for sparkle.


To finish it off I added a mini hanger and my piece of sprayed burlap ribbon,


*****

I will be entering this in...
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Things with Wings challenge


Photobucket
Post a Comment