Sunday, December 18, 2011

Warm Wishes

I have been out to the Post Office already this morning and I hope to be back there later today with what I hope is the last things I need to mail for the holidays. 
I am a little later than I wanted to be but better late than never right?

Actually the fact that I made it out today at all is a good thing since my back is giving me a lot of pain today. 
Hasn't been this bad in a while.

After watching the weather station this morning I was determined to get these things going today because tomorrow we are expecting snow all day and into Wednesday. Don't know how much but I don't want to have  go out with packages in hand, walking to the post office, or anywhere else for that matter, in any snow.

Upon coming home I decided that, in this cold wintery weather, I deserved a warm cozy drink so I am sitting here with a hot cup of 
Paris blend tea!
Oh so yummy!!!

And because it is so cold out I am drinking from my mug that I bought from 
Ron Jon's down on Cocoa Beach in Florida.


What could be better on a cold blustery day than sipping a tasty blend with visions of 
beautiful sunshiny weather, 
warm ocean breezes, 
the sound of the sea 
and
 to reflect back to the memories I have of time spent with my brother who lives down there. 

Along with my tea I am nibbling on a few of the holiday cookies I made the other day.


I am linking up with 

Warm Wonderful Holiday Wishes to everyone!!!

Blog siggy 2
Post a Comment