Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas tag

Hi everyone!
Hope all your holiday preparations are all winding down. 

I am done with my baking and have been cleaning.
Since I was able to find my work space this morning I decided to sit down and make this tag tonight.


 The Santa image is from Bella Creations 

The tag is from the box my tape runner came in. 
I ripped the printed side off giving it a little texture.

Added some Peeled Paint Distress stain, then I used a music note stamp on it but it wasn't doing anything for me so I covered it with Pearl Acrylic Paint Dabber and sprayed it with a bronze pearl mist I made up. 
I love the background I ended up with.

I used Platinum Stickles around the framed Santa, the tag and on the little roses.

Here is a close up.....


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
TO ALL!

Blog siggy 2

3 comments:

hazel said...

Your tag is fabulous Carol.
Have a Wonderful Christmas.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

Your tag is gorgeous Carol!! I love how the background turned out!!
xo
Merry Christmas!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Carol, your tag is gorgeous!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with joy and blessings!!!
XO
Cindy