Friday, December 2, 2011

More ornaments

Here are more of the ornaments I started making yesterday...


I painted them all with gesso. 

On the mitten, I added a some peeled paint distress stain.


The "jingle bells" was stamped with 
jet black StazOn, 
then I added some platinum stickles all over.


This bell has broken china distress stain all over it and vintage photo distress stain on the edges
(my stains are a gift from my online bestie Heather).


I used fired brick distress ink all over the stocking.


This is a close up of the pearl sprays. 

I sprayed all of the ornaments to give them all a shimmer. 

You can't see it very well on the burlap but you can see it on the holly piece above. 

I would say that the stamped seam binding was inspired by my friend Cindy, but to be honest, I downright copied her, right down to buying the same stamp she has! I'm pretty sure she's okay with that though, she told me where to find the stamp! 
LOL
I love it, it's my new fav!


Blog siggy 2
Post a Comment