Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here we go!







Well here goes! My first scrappy blog. Not exactly sure I know how to do all of this yet so you'll have to bear with me. .......... I got into scrapping after watching the scrapbooking show with Sandi Genovese, on DIY network years ago and I've been loving it ever since. I am addicted to the wonderful papers and little goodies there are out there that enable me to make my little treasures. I have shared my scrapping fever with my daughter, so she is now scrapping her daughters. I have also hooked a couple of others as well and, in keeping with this tradition, my daughter has done the same with her friends. And...since scrapping was so much fun why not try card making? I have been told that I should sell them but I have yet to look into doing that. So far I have only made cards that I intended to personally give someone. I never really got into making tags because I could never figure out how to make what I made fit into a page I was doing, so I gave up, but, I just recently joined a challenge, on Pages In Time, to recreate the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of  Christmas (a few, I did, posted here now) and now I may be hooked. The tags came out great and they are now hanging on my x-mas tree. ........... Hopefully I will get the hang of this and will post more soon! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Sandi McLean said...

Yes your tags are gorgeous! And congrats again. Need any help with blogging - just ask! I will share what I know and have learned.