Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My first mini!

Woohoo! I finished it! It came out better than I thought it would for my first. It was a challenge though since I really didn't know what I was doing. Had to keep going over things because I would forget a step and have to redo. Not a good thing when one of those things you forgot to do was the inking the edges and it's all glued and some pages already have embellishments on them. Yikes! Actually, I shouldn't say I forgot a step because I really didn't know the steps, this was a learning project. I was learning as I went. Even with all the mistakes I made, and fixed, I really enjoyed this. I think a friend was right when she said I may be hooked, I am already thinking of new ones to make.

And speaking of friends, I have to give a shout out to all the wonderful ladies I have met at PIT (Pages in Time). These ladies are wonderful. They have creatively inspired me to do things I had never done before, things I hadn't even thought of to do and things I was a bit nervous to do. Create on ladies & Thank you!







Thank you for looking! Until next time...

2 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

And perfect pages too! Congrats on a "first". I'm happy to be your very first follower!

carrie said...

okay wow on this being your first mini, gorgeous. i love it...