Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Artistic Adventures Challenge # 7.....

Good morning everyone!

Are you ready for another challenge?
Over at My Artistic Adventures the challenge is
Easter/Flowers

Make any Easter or Flowery project using something from one of
My Artistic Adventures Etsy collage sets
(no digi entries please)
The list of challenge rules are here

For my design team project I made this Easter banner.....


I started with a set of freebie banners from My Artistic Adventures.
You can go here to find out how to get a free set for yourself.

I used broken china distress ink on all my papers.

Below you can see one of the Easter Cards I used on top of the banner.
Love those little chickies!


I also used the little 
on top of the 


Below is a close up of my Stamp tag and ticket.


I used bisque liquid pearls on the little stamp tags.
I added some lacy trims on the bottoms of the tag and banner pieces.
The blue seam binding bows were made with my bow-it-all.


Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you will hop over and check out the rest of the DT's inspiration pieces 
and join us in this challenge!

*****

I am linking up with
That's Crafty - Inky Antics Challenge
City Crafter Challenge - Easter/Spring
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes







4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner!! I love how you used the images....DARLING!! What a great decoration for Easter!!
Big hugs!!
Bolb!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful banner!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!