Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pretty Easter card

Good afternoon everyone!

Today's card I made to enter into a facebook challenge at 

March's challenge was to use the color green somewhere on your project, 
use an old paper line and add one hidden item on your project.

Here is my project.....


My green pieces are the leaves, 
the pearls (although they don't look very green in this picture)
and the glitter around the egg is green. 

The old paper line I used is Le Cirque from Graphic45.
I'll be going through withdrawals on this one because I just realized this is the last sheet of this paper from this collection.

And my hidden element.....
a tag!

The banner below the center tag/pocket and the Easter egg element are from 

  
How cute is that little singing chickie on that Easter egg?
Love that little guy!

*****

My Artistic Adventure links.....

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is adorable Carol!! Love the hidden tag...and I too LOVE that little singing Chic!!
Thank you for the shout out!!
Hugs
BOLB!!