Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Altered plastic Easter Egg

Good morning everyone!

Just popping in for a quick show and tell!

You know those plastic Easter eggs.....
The ones we all.....
umm.....
The Easter Bunny
 fills and hides in our yards for the kids to find?

No little kids here to go hunting so I decided to take them and alter a few.


This one I simply took some tissue paper and stamped all over it then mod podged it all over the egg.

Then I took a piece of lace trim, a pearl spray, a couple of flowers that I layered together and a piece of a feather and hot glued them all down in the center.

I added a little bitty flower on the bottom so it would have feet to stand on. 

Below is a look at the back.....

 

These below I was experimenting with
 book pages, scrapbook papers, and more stamped tissue paper.....


A bit messy but so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!
I altered half a dozen eggs including box a couple of years ago always intending to re-visit it but time caught up with me this year.
What a beautiful piece of decor this is that you can bring out to display year after year.
Wishes
Lynne
Carol, thank you for sharing my Giveaway on your sidebar :)

Heather said...

Love your altered Easter Eggs Carol!! I have this on my list to create!! Yours look delish!!
Hugs
BOLB!!