Thursday, February 2, 2012

Family Mini

I am so bad at blogging lately!
Busy, busy, busy...

I wanted to pop in and show you a mini I just made.....


I used Haley's Collection by Scribble Scrabble.

Funny thing is, I got all the papers out and started working and thought...
"hmm, this looks familiar!"
I ran into the kitchen and sure enough it's the same paper Pam used to make me a recipe mini.
Yup, I love it! 

Ok, back to this mini...

I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the big flower as well as the butterflies and the "Family" pieces. 

The little rose in the center of the big flower is from Lacee over at Bella Creation
I believe she got them from Pro 31 Designs.

And speaking of Pro 31 Designs, that is where I got the wheat grass bling and the lily.

The iddy biddy rose buds that are tucked in with the lily are from Flying Unicorn.
I touched them with a little Wild Honey distress ink. 

The leaves and the little orange roses are Recollections.

I also used a variety of ribbons mostly from Michaels. 
The brown and orange seam binding came from Shabby Cottage Studio.

The pearl spray I made! 
First time and I like it!
I will definitely be doing that again!

Here's a look at the inside pages...


I might have gone a little tag happy! 
I had fun using my Silhouette!



_______

For those of you who don't know yet...

Bella Creations is moving to Facebook!
Challenges, swaps and fun!
Stop by and check it out!
_____

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

What a beauty! Love your Family Mini! The Silhoutte Cameo sounds super yummy :) Love the flowers! Thanks for a great inspiration Carol!

Starr said...

Hi Carol, love your mini and the paper too!
Oh how I would love a cameo, maybe one day! Thanks for the visit and I'll be seeing you at Bella's soon!
Hugs
Starr

Heather said...

Gorgeous Mini Carol!!

Starr said...

Hi Carol, I hope you are doing well. I have a little surprise for you over at my blog so pop over and take a look! Hugs,
Starr

Susanne said...

Very pretty album, and the cover is just stunning. Well done you!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Carol,
What a lovely album! I used to scrapbook too, but there are just so many fun things to do and not enough time to do them all!!! (Like Blogging right?) Thank you for coming over and leaving your sweet comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!
xo,
Karen

poppilinnstudios said...

Pretty family album, Carol. Very creative!
-Lynn

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how totally adorable, Carol!!! I love it! Wishing you a fabulous weekend!!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
If you get a chance, pop over to my blog--You are featured!
XO
Cindy

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Love the album so glad you could use the PPs, glad i got to share them with such a great scrappy friend...
Hugs

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
I hope you're having a wonderful day!!!
XO
Cindy

Your Craft Book said...

I love the album you have created so full od details and a worthy family treasure, Maureen.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sweet looking album.

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo,
Dee