Thursday, April 10, 2014

Altered bottle

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some much missed sunshine!

Today I have an altered bottle to share!


I started with some scrap tissue paper from a dress pattern.
I stamped several different stamps all over, 
with vintage photo & walnut stain distress inks,
 then mod podged it all on the bottle.

I cut a cross from the Easter Cross collage set 

and added it to the front of the bottle.


Then using a few ribbons, lace and trims I added them to the bottle.
I love that fluffy rosy trim on the bottom!
I've been hoarding that!

I made the bow with my bow-it-all.

I added a crochet flower that I made and a couple of mulberry flowers from my stash.

Below is a look at the back of the bottle...


Here's a close up of the piece of rosy cross,
I had added crackle accents to it....



*****
I hope you can get the chance to join us over at My Artistic Adventures for our latest challenge!
It's an Spring/Easter challenge!
For more info go HERE!

*****
I will be linking up with 
Craft Hoarders Anonymous - Pick a Stamp, Any Stamp

*****

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated!


12 comments:

Shea said...

This is gorgeous, Carol! LOVE the crackled effect of the center strip and that wonderful trim at the bottom! So soft and shabby and romantic!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This altered bottle is beautiful! Love the way you used the rose cross and I love the crackle accents, too! Thanks for joining Challenge #5 at Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Pick a Stamp, Any Stamp!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this altered bottle...beautiful stamping on tissue paper, gorgeous accents, too! Thanks for joining Challenge #5 at Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Pick a Stamp, Any Stamp!

Glenda said...

Your altered bottle is amazing! I love the soft colors, the lace, the tissue paper and your stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the bottle. It came out beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh so very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Love your altered bottle. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

Jan Marie said...

And it turned out quite lovely! Very nice vintage effects with the crackle finish and the pattern tissue base! Thanks for stamping with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Tammi said...

Such a great creation!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and creative project! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hope you can come back to play along soon. Hugs Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio.

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful altered bottle! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Debbie Seyer said...

Wow this is amazing! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!