Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Card...

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Today I have an Easter card to share with you.


I started with the Jodi Lees Natures Garden papers for the background.

Then  I grabbed a few of collage sheets from My Artistic Adventures...
The Spring Pink Banner (behind the beauty in a bonnet),
Spring Green Banner (I cut them into small little pieces for the green banner),
and Spring Curvy Banner (the yellow banner behind the sentiment)

The image is from Gecko Galz Easter Bonnets collage set.


I added several glitters from Art Glitter all over the card!


Love that sparkle from these glitters!

*****

Over at My Artistic Adventures we have our Easter/Spring challenge going on.
You must use one piece from one of My Artistic Adventures Etsy 
or one of her freebies on her blog
(you can find out how to get a freebie HERE)
Make any tangible project...
card, tag, atc, altered item...
(not digital entries please)
Challenge rules are HERE

***

I also want to let you know about the challenge we have going on at Gecko Galz
It's Anything Goes!
Only rule here is that you use at least one of
Gecko Galz many wonderful products...
a stamp, paper, collage image or freebie..
your choice!

*****

Have a great week everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Shea said...

This is BEYOOTIFUL, Carol! Love the elements from all the companies, i.e. MAA, GG, AG and Jodi Lee! You've blended them all together perfectly!

Jess said...

So pretty! Love the colors!