Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Artistic Adventures Challenge #8...

Good morning everyone!

Time for another My Artistic Adventures Challenge
This one is
On the Forth Day of Christmas

So.....

We want to see 4 of something on your project!
(anything you chose..buttons, bows, gems, brads, eyelets...your choice)
Don't forget to use an element from one of
My Artistic Adventures Etsy collage sets!

Create any tangible project...
card, tag, atc, scrapbook page, altered art, banner, etc...
(no digital entries please)
You can find the challenge rules HERE

I made a card
and
my 4 of something are the stars.....


I used the Vintage Angels Peace on Earth collage set.

My background paper is from Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime collection.
I topped that with a piece of a corrugated box I cut up, tore the top layer off and added gesso to.

I added vintage photo distress ink to everything.

I used some stickles glitter glue around the edges of the stars!
Stars have to have sparkle right? 
I also added some to the corrugated piece as well as the angels wings.

Then I got out my trusty pop dots and started layering the stars, angels and sentiment.


I added glossy accents to the Peace on Earth sentiment to make it stand out a bit.


I finished off by adding the fiber/yarn around the corrugated piece...
I think it gives it a bit of a cloudy appearance, what do you think?


This will be our last challenge until September.
Heather is giving us the summer off to go outside and play in our gardens.
After the winter we've all had who doesn't want to get outside and see the sun?
I know I do!
There will, however, be a DT call in July!

*****

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layering on display on such a gorgeous card.
Please give me a prod if I haven't made my first Christmas card by July - I must be more organised this year!
Wishes
Lynne