Monday, April 14, 2014

The Wizard of Oz...

Good morning!

Today I have a tag to share!

I've been hoarding the Wizard of Oz papers from
Graphic 45
but,
since my daughter was in a production of
The Wizard of Oz at school I decided it was time to break it out and make something with it!

When I decided to make a tag I hadn't really planned it out!
That's kinda how I roll...
everything on the fly!

Here is my tag.....


A little overboard, maybe...LOL

I couldn't help myself!

Once I got going through all the papers I wanted to use it all!

I made charms using glossy accents and 
Tim Holtz Fragments, 
then strung them on a few pieces of chain from my stash.

I also added a few beads to some of that chain.


On the poppies background paper I added 
coral reef Art Glitter 
to some of the poppies.

And speaking of glitter I used wild rose,
 also from Art Glitter, on Dorothy's ruby red shoes!


My daughter was, 
among other things,
 a munchkin so I had to add the munchkin image to the tag.
I ripped the edges and gave it a burnt look by adding vintage photo, then walnut stain distress inks.

Also used vintage photo on the image of the ruby slippers.

Below is a close up of those sparkling slippers...


I made the bows with my bow-it-all 
(one of my favorite tools)!

I finished with a piece of wire to hang the tag with.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Overboard? Perfection is what I see.
Lovely this tag Carol.
Sorry I have been so quiet.
Wishes
Lynne