Saturday, June 20, 2015

Another inspired painting.....

Good morning everyone! 

I have another painted the I've done recently to share with you.

This one was inspired by a Pier 1 painting.

This is my painting.....


I wish I could get a better picture it's been so cloudy a lot lately!
I stayed close to the colors in the inspiration piece...always loved the colorful trees! 

And this was my inspiration from Pier1.....
I also found a video on youtube where Angela Anderson used the same inspiration.

Here it is on my wall.....


It's a little guy (6 x 12) and fits perfectly under my pretty grate decor piece.

I may have to darken the walls a bit, 
this is the only room I haven't painted in this house yet! 



Thanks for visiting!

Hope you're enjoying some wonderful weather!

I love hearing from you all so please feel free to leave a comment!



2 comments:

christi said...

cool pic. glad your sharing them with us.

Robin said...

This is lovely; you should be very proud of this painting. Your colors are beautiful!!