Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's Always Tea Time

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing one of my Gecko Galz DT samples.


I used a Tea Time Stamp & 
Mori Girl paper (background paper) 
from Gecko Galz.

I also used a piece of paper from Itkupilli paper collection.
Over at Gecko Galz our cross promotion this month is with Itkupilli  and I thought this pretty blue paper went well with the Gecko Galz paper I chose.

The shimmery blue cardstock was used for the punched ribbon as well as the mat for the stamp.

I made the ribbon with my bow-it-all and topped it with a little teapot trinket from my stash.

*****

Gecko Galz Blog Hop is coming soon!
Oct 30th - Nov 2nd
I hope we'll see you there!

*****

Right now we have the Very Vintage Customer Challenge going on!
All of the DT have created a wonderful variety of samples for you to check out!
I hope you can join the challenge!
The only rule.....
use at least one product from Gecko Galz!
The winner will receive a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz 
and a Itkupilli gift pkg as well!

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lovely nostalgia to your sample
Sorry I have been so quiet - will chat soon.
Wishes
Lynne