Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gecko Galz Cross Promotion

Good morning everyone!

We, on the DT, at Gecko Galz were given the challenge to use 
Gecko Galz and Itkupilli products
to show you how well Gecko Galz products play with others.

This is the card I chose to make.....


I started with a couple pieces of brown cardstock for matting my patterned papers.
The floral paper is from Gecko Galz Mori Girl paper pkg.
Also from Gecko Galz.....
the little girl and butterfly are part of the La Vie En Rose collage sheet.

The background paper that I put the cute little girl on is from Itkupilli.
I love the "stage" look of this paper.
I added a bit of stickles to highlight the corners of the stage.

I added some sticky back lace trim to the top.
I spread some stickles on the butterfly and put that on top.

The sentiment was stamped onto a diecut I cut with my Cameo.

Now.....

I this challenge may have been for the DT to create,
but you can be the winner!

Yes, 
that's right! 
YOU can be the winner!

Just hop over HERE to check out all of the DT's creations 
and send in your vote (before Aug 30th) for your favorite and you could be the winner of all of Septembers products from Gecko Galz and the Itkupilli prize package.
And that's not all! 
Just for sending in your vote you will receive a free mini stamp set from Gecko Galz.

Good luck everyone!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: