Friday, August 1, 2014

Gecko Galz Very Vintage Challenge

How is everyone this morning? 
Hope your summer is going well!

Today we, 
at Gecko Galz,
are kicking off our latest challenge...


Simply make anything vintage using at least one of Gecko Galz products on your project!
You can use one of our collage images, digi stamps, gem images, digi papers.....
you can even use one of our freebie pieces!

It can be a card, atc, scrapbook page, tag, something altered.....
your choice...the sky's the limit!

Here is a look at the sample piece that I made for you.....


I made a post card.
Starting with one of the papers from this months
Mori Girls paper pkg.
Then I used several images and the sentiment from the 
La Vie En Rose collage sheet.
I fussy cut the rose and the stamp.


I added a Tim Holtz (postcard) stamp,
some vintage photo distress ink,
diamond stickles (love that shimmer),
pop dots (I'm addicted to these)
and 
some lace trim from my stash.


I hope you can join us in this challenge!

The winner will recieve
a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree
& an Ikupilligift gift pack!

For more info on the challenge and more DT samples
 hop over HERE

Hope to see you all there!
Good luck!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! I just love it Carol!!
Hugs from your lazy BOLB!!

Wendy said...

Great postcard Carol. Love the Gecko Galz papers and images you combined to make one great project.