Sunday, January 15, 2012

I finally found a little mojo. 
It was hiding in the corner of my scrap room!
Before it could get away I snatched it up and began to play.

Brand new embossing folders in hand,
this is what I did...


I used the glamour image from the Bella Muse challenge and 
the colors & elements from the Tres Chic challenge over at 

I wish I could say I planned it this way but once again I combined the two challenges and didn't realize it until I was done! 
They do seem to work together quite well though don't you think?

My embossing folder for this one was 
Cuddlebug's Textile, then added a little silvery stickles.
The lacey background was white but I sprayed it with 
Pink Taffy Glimmer Mist. 
Clear glitter glue for her boa and a barrette of gems added with my I-rock.

She is a beauty!

#2... 


This embossing folder was Cuttlebug's Victoria.

Once embossed I ran a 
Color Box Fresh Green ink pad over the whole thing.
The glittered piece was a goofed cut from my Cameo.
Added clear pearls to a feather, 
a Recollections brown rose and
 I-rock gems to the Bingo card Heather gave us for the 
Oh la la challenge over at Bella.

#3...


Another Cuttlebug embossing folder.
This one is Sledding.

Snow is on the ground so I thought I would go with a cool wintery look for Shawn's challenge over at Bella's Viola Ink.

I inked my embossing folder with 
Broken China Distress Ink 
then embossed my piece of cardstock.
Love how that came out!

Then I added some clear glitter glue in all the bordered lines and
on the snowman, 
orange glitter glue for his carrot and 
brown for his twig/hand.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and leaving a comment.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Carol, it's all beautiful!!! and Happy New Year to you! I hope it is a wonderful year ahead!!! xo Cindy