Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Calendar

I want to show you a calendar that I made for myself.

I got my inspiration for this at 


The images are old pics of my mom & dad,
dad's sister's
and dad's mom & grandmom.

I made the two larger flowers using cuts from my Cameo.
I stamped them with a swirly stamp and inked them a little with 
antique linen distress ink.


The little rosebuds are from Flying Unicorn.
The other flowers are from Recollections.
These were all inked a bit with the antique linen as well. 

The little leaves in there I received in a rak from my 
Bella Bud Heather.

My little green swirly bits are floral stem wire that I wrapped around a dowel.

I used bisque liquid pearls all over the place.
Might have gone a little crazy with that one! LOL

A little bit of bead trim from the fabric store.

The calendar pages are printed off of my
 My Memories Suite software.

The background paper is part of the 
Printery Collection from Prima
and it is all mounted on a couple pieces of chipboard and bound with my 
Bind it All and hanging from a piece of  hemp.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is so vintagey gorgeous!! I LOVE the new background...super LOVEly!!
Hugs!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous calendar Carol!!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Love it Carol... blog looks awesome...