Monday, March 21, 2011

Altered Notebook

This is a notebook I altered for the challenge in group l'art a transformé at Bella Creations. We could alter anything, use some sort of paint, a metal element and something 3D. I had been wanting to alter a small notebook to chart my asthma, breathing readings. Now I have one. The images I used are from Magic Moonlight Studio.

 


 I painted the patterned paper on one side, a bit of dry brushing, then I inked with Distress Inks-wild honey, worn lipstick & tea dye. I used the same Distress Inks on the images. My 3D element is the metal bit. 
I haven't stitched anything on my projects in a long time, I love how this came out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Scrap Happy!


Post a Comment