Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's a card make'n day

I made these three cards, today, for a few challenges over at Bella Creations

Even though I like the way they came out I can't wait until I can get a hold of all my scrappy goodies. It is really driving me crazy not having my supplies on hand. It took forever today just to do these 3 cards because of knowing what I had & wanted to use and what I actually could get to, to use. 

The Nuances De Couleur March Challenge

We had to use the colors orange, brown, green, and yellow. You can't really tell in the picture but there is yellow on the patterned paper I used to stamp the clock on. We also had to pop dot an element (the clock bits) and use a stamp.
A masculine card
Oh by the way, pop dots are one of those thing I don't have access to here so what I did for this and the next card was to layer several bits of scrap paper.

The March Tres Chic Challenge
 
We had to use the colors navy blue, khaki, and white to make a vintage style project. We also needed to use a vintage image, a ticket and a metal piece. 
I made the flower for the card, with all the colors of the challenge.
This one may go to my sister in law who just got out of the hospital.

And last but not least...
 
The March Bella Muse Challenge
 
This one was anything we wanted to do as long as we used the image our La Reine des Lacee chose. Isn't it a cute image?
I think this one took the longest and it looks, to me, to be the simplest.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope everyone has been having a  
Happy St. Patrick's Day!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Carol~ Your cards turned out Fabulous...especially since you don't have all your scrappy supplies available. WOW...did you get a lot done. Love your Bella Muse card ...fab colors! Great Tres chic card and Nuance...all the french gets me confused...lol. Hugs! It is sunny today...Yay! Hope it is sunny where you are too!

Micupoftea said...

You go, girl! Great entries for the challenges :)