Sunday, March 6, 2011

My first ATC

So much for not doing anything crafty for a while! With everything going on I needed the therapy so off to the stores I went! 
A little paper, some glue, some holiday buttons, a few pearls & other goodies and I am happy. lol 
I did this for an Oh La La challenge at Bella Creations. We had to use the striped background print and the image, the rest was up to us as long as it was ATC size.


I think I did pretty good for my first ATC, though the picture doesn't look as good as the real thing. 
I have to say, being without all my supplies is difficult but, I am really challenging my creativity now. I could only buy so much at the store so I will have to have my thinking cap on tight to come up with some of the things I would like to create.

No news on the job or dog front as of yet. I am really hoping that someone could at the very least watch Oreo for my daughter. She will be so upset if she has to lose her.

Scrappy Dayz everyone! 
Hugs!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your Halloween take!

Anonymous said...

I adore your first ATC. You look like you've been doing them for ages. Great job!!