Saturday, January 28, 2017

Valentine's Dino Card

Hello folks!

The other day I went up to the Dollar Tree!
I recently saw a couple of youtube posts, 
a few girls got together and challenged each other to spend only $15 dollars at Dollar Tree and create something with their findings.
Thinking this was a great idea I thought I'd try it!
Unfortunately, I didn't find as much to craft with as those ladies did,
mostly because I go sidetracked by all the organizing things I needed more!
I did, however, find a cute set of dinosaur stickers that I had to buy because my youngest grandson LOVES dinosaurs!

Here is the card I made for him.....


I put the stickers on white cardstock then fussy cut around them which gave me the white border.

I used a couple Die'namics & Lawn Fawn dies for the background pieces.

Scrap papers for the background came from my scrap pile/drawer!
Always happy to be able to use some of that up!

Finished off with a couple of chitchat stickers from Tim Holtz.

I think my little guy is gonna love getting this in the mail!

I have a couple more dino cards to share coming soon!
Mister Dinosaur Lover has a big brother & little sister 
and since there were enough stickers to go around, why not share!

*****

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

No comments: