Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy Christmas!

Happy New Year everyone!

Back in 2016.....
this was a page I did in my art journal

I don't usually play with spray,
even though I have enough to play with!

And drippage has been something that I haven't liked every time I've tried it 
but I am so happy with this!


I drew around an old tape dispenser roll,
 for the circles and drew the tops on for the ornaments.


I haven't used my embossing powders in at least a year,
maybe two......
or three!
I had fun using them for my snowflakes!
I definitely need to get them out and use them more!


My new die...happy by Heidi Swapp.
I used a gold Wink-a-Stella pen and a sprinkling of embossing powder.


I also used my white posca pen for highlighting on the ornaments

*****

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you all enjoy a Very Happy New Year!



No comments: