Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Merry Christmas......

I know!
I know!

Don't ask me why!

I cut the blue background piece 
(gelli print)
 for a different kind of card 
but it didn't work for me,
so I set it aside.

Figured out the other card
(I'll share that soon)
and went back to this piece.

Decided to add some pearl dabber paint through a starburst stencil
(dabber top not screwed on right so lots of background papers now have pearly starbursts stenciling on them...sigh)

Hmm, should I go on?

Maybe I should just pack it all in for the day!

Nah...keep going!

Snowflakes!!!

They'd look great on this blue background with pearly starbursts
and 
I can use my new die 
(the Merry Christmas & Happy New Year die)
that I found on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby!

So I guess you could say it all just snowballed into a Christmas card!


I added some Wink of Stella to the sentiment die and a little bit of diamond stickles to a little bit of the snowflakes.
The photo below was an attempt to show you the shimmer.


Summer is really will be here soon!

Thanks for stopping by! 







No comments: