Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gecko Galz March Challenge

The Gecko Galz new challenge is up and running!

This month our theme is "In the Garden!!"
March 1st-29th.

Feel free to grab our badge in the right column, and share on your blogs.

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz!!
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Here is the sample piece I created...


The striped paper is from the Dapper Dan paper pack
The floral paper and the fussy cut butterfly is from the 
The tags are from the Vintage Tags collage sheet
and the  stamp is from the In My Garden stamp set

I colored in my stamp with a combination of Spectrum Noir & Distress markers
then used my corner chomper on the edges before matting it on a piece of shimmering blue cardstock.

I layered my pieces along with a doily, 
placed the fussy cut butterfly on top of the stamp
 and a seam binding bow below.

And below you can see that I simply tucked the vintage tags under the doily.


I hope you all will join us for the challenge 
and don't forget to hop over to Gecko Galz to check out the rest of the DT's projects!




1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Carol! Your mix of papers is fab with the stamp and I love how you've tucked the little tags behind the doily. xxD