I joined a challenge group on Facebook.....
March's challenge is to use a cute little hat from her store.
I couldn't resist!
This is what I did with the hat...
I started by wetting the edges so I could curl the brim a bit
(Laurie also did this with the hats she worked on...I loved the look so had to do that myself)
Then painted it with some cream paint and
rubbed with a little vintage photo distress ink on the edges.
Here's a couple of closer looks.....
I covered it with some mesh ribbon,
glued the feathers to the one side
and added a couple different trims.
I finished off with a rose button and a couple little pearl bits.
I hope you check out the link above to the challenge group,
there are some gorgeous hats being altered!
Thanks for stopping by!