Monday, June 9, 2014

Liberty ATC

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all are enjoying some great weather!

Today I want to show you one of my DT projects I made for Gecko Galz this month...


I started my atc with 
Feathers paper from The Carnival paper pkg
 and Little Miss Firecracker collage set
 both from Gecko Galz.
I used my Perfect Layers rulers to mat them, 
then, using pop dots, I mounted the image on top of the background.

I tucked a little piece of lace trim under the image.

I made a twine bow and topped it with a butterfly (from Gecko Galz)
 that I brushed some glossy accents on.

I added a few glitters to the firework sprays to give them the shimmer they deserved! 

*****
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow...this is a fabulous ATC Carol! You packed a lot of fun onto a small space. Great use of Gecko Galz papers and images.