Saturday, July 27, 2013

Blog hop coming soon......

Hi everyone! 

I am back from my trip back home to see my kids and grand kids!
What a great time we had!
It had been two years since seeing them all and I missed them like crazy!
Lots of hugs, kisses and fun with everyone...
trips to the lake, the park, stores, walking in the creek, a night at the drive-in, 
playing cards (taught a couple of the granddaughters how to play rummy..my mom's favorite card game),
and
a beautiful wedding day with my son & daughter-in-law 
and our families.

Time to make a new wedding album!
(I made one for them already...now I need one!)

A great vacation!
I was already missing them before I left!
Love my gang!
Won't see them again until next year..... I can't wait!

*****

Unfortunately I came home with a cold so getting back into the swing of things is slow going!

Right now I want to let you know that we,
over at 
are going to have our very first blog hop soon!
Our start date is July 31st and will end August 7th at 11:59 pm PST.
I can't wait!
I hope you all will stop by and join in the fun!

We also have our monthly challenge for August posted so you can go over there now and check that out and get a head start on it.
You can hop over here to check it out.

Here is a look at the goodies you can win for that challenge.....


We have a great bunch of stamp designers at Treasured Times but fear not if you do not have one of our stamps, 
you are more than welcome to use one of your own stamps to join in the fun!
I, as well as the rest of the DT, 
will be using this new stamp designed by Tracy Moreau.....


How cool is this?
When Jody said she was sending us a skull stamp I was worried.....
skulls never were my favorite things.....
but this one is super cute and I had fun working with it!

(I'll be showing you my project soon)

Along with some stamping,
 for this months challenge,
 you must add 
paper, flowers and bling!

The challenge runs from Aug 3 - Aug 31 at 11:59 pm PST
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely photo of the family!!
hugs from your BOLB!!
Heather