Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This card I'm showing you today was inspired by Sugar Creek Hollow's challenge this week.

The challenge is titled #60 Spring Flowers
and 
it is sponsored by my BOLB 
(Best Online Buddy)

Here is my card.....


I started with a card blank and added a piece of  paper from the Vanity Fair paper collection over at Gecko Galz.

I added vintage photo distress ink to all my pieces.

Then I topped it with a tag that Heather designed.
The distress ink made the tag and the background blend a little too much so I added a little bit of pearl acrylic paint dabber to the edges of the card, tag and heart to make them pop a little more.


I did  a bit of fussy cutting...the heart, rose, butterfly and the floral bouquet on the bottom.

The butterfly (Butterfly Wings) and floral bouquet (Wild about Flowers) are also from Gecko Galz.

I used pop dots (my favorite addiction) under the heart and flowers.


Tucked a little pearl trim underneath and added a Wild Orchid Crafts rose to the lower bouquet as well as a bow I made with a little bit of Really Reasonable Ribbon, Dot's Organza in bright pink.


I added the butterfly to the top to finish it off.


*****

I am linking to 
Sugar Creek Hollow's - Spring Flowers challenge

*****

To find more of Heather's collections you can pop on over to her Etsy store here.



Photobucket
Post a Comment