Saturday, May 4, 2013

Father's Day card...

Good morning!

I have another Father's Day card to show you today!

I started this one with some more paper from the Dapper Dan collection from Gecko Galz.....


I added a couple of the clock faces from Gecko Galz Time Flies collage collection.
The clock face on the bottom left side is a wooden piece from my stash.
Also from Gecko Galz... 
the butterfly piece is from the Butterfly Jewels collection 
and the Happy Father's Day sentiment is from the Man O Man collage collection.


The seam binding and lace trim are from my stash.


In the lower image you can see that I used pop dots on the front of my card and I added a couple more clock faces to the inside of the card.


Photobucket

2 comments:

May said...

What a beautiful card, Love the colours, The design is fabulous Love the clock & butterflies... Hugs May x x

Unknown said...

Great selections of father's day cards. I think a card with some heartfelt fathers day messages will surely make his day. Happy Father's day to all wonderful dad around the world!