Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini & tag

Hi everyone!

I'm baaack! LOL

I have gotten so bad with taking care of my blog!
Gonna try to fix that!
Fingers crossed!
_________

I want to show you the mini album I just finished.


Yup,
 I know,
 Christmas is over,
 but with the holiday craziness I didn't get the chance to make a Christmas mini so here it is!





I used a lot of bling and glitter, 
kinda hard to see in these pic's.

This page below was inspired by a card I saw, made by Donna, over at 


The pearl drop pieces are from Pro31 Design.
_______

Here is a tag I threw together also...


The background is inked with 
Rusty Hinge, Crushed Olive and Vintage Photo Distress inks.
I am really loving the script stamp I used on the background also!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back :)
The mini album is fabulous!
As for the tag, this is so gorgeous, adore the image and the way you used it.
Wishes
Lynne

tumblingcarrie said...

gorgeous

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful mini! Every page has special touch! Fabulous tag too!

Starr said...

I love your mini, the papers and colors are gorgeous. Each page brings a smile! Love it!
Hugs,
Starr