Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snowman Christmas Present card

Good morning everyone! 

I think I may have finished my card making for the year today! 

I have been sharing a lot of them lately and I still have a lot more to share 
so on to the next!

Using Gecko Galz
Snowman Way Stamp Set I made this card.....


I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers and gel pens.

The background paper is from 
We, over at Gecko Galz, are doing a cross promotion with Robyn this month.

The doily and present were cut on my Cameo
and I used gel pens to color them.


I tried to get an angled shot so you can see the sparkle from the gel pens


Below you can see the snowflake that I used a white embossing gel pen on.




*****

I hope you are playing with Gecko Galz products and will join us for the 
We'd love to see your Wintery creations using at least one of Gecko Galz products!
You have until Dec 30th at 11:55 pm Eastern time to enter.

And.....

Don't miss the 24 Tags of Christmas!
Every day a new tag is featured from one of us on the 
Gecko Galz Design Team.
We hope to inspire you along the way
and 
there's freebies along the way!

*****


HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY

1. Get in the Christmas Spirit and link up any Christmas Themed Project you are working on and are posting to your blog throughout our event period (1st December - 12th December) to our Party Link. The Party Links will be listed here on the Events Page, 1st of December and on our blog on this Date also.

2. You must be a follower of this site.

3. Leave a little love for others, by commenting on at least the blogs of the person listed in the link up before you and the two people behind you.

4. Come back each day if you like, you can link up a new project each day, but remember for each time you link up you have to leave 3 comments.

5. Display our Party Badge (shown below) on your blog and link back to this post each time you post your creation to your blog, galleries etc.

*****

Thank you for stopping by!
Stay Warm!





10 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

What a darling card and the layout and coloring are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week and hope to see you again soon.

TangledBlueRose said...

Such a cute snowman, love the sparkly close up! Such fun!~kim

Barbara Rankin said...

What a cute little snowman, and I love your coloring. Just terrific!

Sharon said...

Such a cute snowman image - love the stamp set from Gecko Galz! Visiting from Unruly paperarts!

Holly Young said...

very cute! I love the touch of sparkle the gel pens gave this. Congrats to you for being so far ahead in your card making! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Alljazzed2create said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Winchy.

DT Pam

ddazzled71 said...

Another adorable snowman and so beautiful colored! Danie xx

Unknown said...

Lovely snowman so cute thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun image and I like your details and layers. Well done snowman card and I am very glad you shared it with us in the Squigglefly challenge.