Friday, December 19, 2014

Snowman and Bird in nest

Good morning everyone!

I do believe this is the last card I will be making this year
(we'll see)

Using Gecko Galz 
here is my card.....


The background paper is from 

The little strip of paper on the left side with the stars and circles is from

I colored the Graphicals paper and the snowman with metallic gel pens and the nest & bird were colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

I used a little bit of brushed corduroy distress ink around 
the snowman stamp and card edges.


The doily was cut on my Cameo.




I hope you will join us for the 
We'd love to see your Wintery creations using at least one of Gecko Galz products!
You have until Dec 30th at 11:55 pm Eastern time to enter.

And.....

Don't miss the 24 Tags of Christmas!
Every day a new tag is featured from one of us on the 
Gecko Galz Design Team.
We hope to inspire you along the way
and 
there's freebies along the way!


Warm Wishes to you all!



No comments: