Monday, December 1, 2014

Deer Christmas Card.....

Happy December Everyone!

Last month to try to get yourself on 
Santa's Nice List!

How are you all doing with your Christmas shopping?
In a perfect world I would be done now but.....
sigh.....

Not done with my Christmas cards either!

Today I have a cute one to share with you!
I think it's cute anyway! 
LOL

Here it is.....


I love this deer image from 

The background papers,
the striped & text,
are from Saint Nick by Fancy Pants Designs

The forest green cardstock behind the deer is from my scrap stash.

And the tree is a piece from
(our cross promotion at Gecko Galz this month is with 
Robyn Gough Designs)

I used a variety of glitters on the deer image,
some diamond stickles on the lamp and for the glow,
liquid glue dots and a golden glitter around the signs 
as well as a little bit of white glitter on top of the sign...
for the sparkling snow that gathered there
and 
some liquid glue dots and green glitter for the wreath!

The deer image was added with pop dots.

I also added some green glitter to the tree
and a yellowy gold for the star!

The inside was stamped with a holiday sentiment and  
I used the scraps from the background paper for embellishments.



I hope you will be enjoying the 
24 Days of Christmas Tags 
that we have going on now on the Gecko Galz Blog!
The talented DT have outdone themselves this year with some beauties!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holiday Season!


No comments: