Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vintage tag

I made this tag this morning


The background is a piece of scrap paper, 
the images are images I printed last summer and never got around to using,
the butterfly I fussy cut & added some crackle accents,
 the couple I simply put vintage photo distress ink around the edges,
the flower I made from ribbon, 
a little feather, 
then a couple of pieces of pearl spray I got at Pro31 Design,
the "Dream" brad was a gift from a fellow scrappy friend, Starr
I added a flat back gem to cover the hole.
I distressed the edges of the tag and added vintage photo distress ink, 
and last but not least I added a little bit of bisque liquid pearls.

I am linking this up to Knick of Time Tuesday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your Tag is beautiful Carol! The little flower with the feather is adorable! Starr is soo sweet!! Enjoy your day!!
Hugs!!