Friday, March 2, 2012

Scrapping away...

Hi all!

I am once again digging into my piles of scraps.

Tonight I made this card...


The yellow background paper is a scrap as well as.....


the pearly ribbon.


The stamped area is a sticky back ATC that I painted white, 
added the lantern/swirl stamp,
 the script stamp and then 
touched up the edges with some vintage photo distress ink. 

I used mustard seed and spiced marmalade Distress Markers to fill in the lantern.

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
It is amazing how scraps can be utilised. This is a beautiful card.
Wishes
Lynne

Lisa said...

This is a gorgeous scrap card!!! Love that stamp!! Thanks Carol for visiting my blog!!!

Heather said...

Carol..this turned out gorgeous!! I just love your coloring..and your roses!! Yummy lacey trim too!!