Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring is in the air

Here is another tag I made using a 
Gecko Galz image,
 if you haven't already, you really should go over and check out all the images, papers, digi stamps and other goodies Leanne has over there. 

I also used Gimp and my Cameo.


I love this image. 
She is so cute!

I used my Cameo to cut out the letters as well as the tag.

Here is a close up of the little girl and the butterfly.


I used my Distress markers for the background flowers and leaves.
Liquid Pearls Bisque for the flower centers.

Here is the back...



The lace on the bottom is from my daughter's stash.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Look at you go!! I am so glad the DH got the cameo for you!! Fabby!! The little girl is just darling!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Really adorable. Your tags remind me of pages from a beautifully illustrated children's book, brimming with nostalgia.
Wishes
Lynne