Saturday, March 10, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - March

Hi everyone! 

Just popping in, 
between coughs,
 to show you the tag I made last night for 
March's 
12 Tags of 2012 with Tim Holtz.


Tim used a butterfly die for his mosaic pieces and metal flowers on the bottom but since I have neither I flipped them and used the Tattered Floral die for the mosaic pieces and a metal butterfly for the bottom. 


Also don't have the cement antiquities embossing powders he had so I used Martha Stewart's glitters for my grout. 

They look so much prettier than I expected them to!

Glossy accents on the "tiles".

Oops!

I just picked the tag up, took a look at it and, 
heehee, 
I missed 1 tile! 

It's all good though, it's glossed now!

LOL


My sentiment and butterfly above 

and

I'm not sure if you can tell in this shot below, but there is a real pretty shimmer on the tag from the Walnut Gold Glimmer Mist I used.


Linking up to the 12 Tags of 2012

I hope everyone is enjoying better health than me right now!
Happy Scrapping!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ali Manning said...

This is a great tag - love the glitter/grout! Feel better!!

Winnie said...

Love your tag! Great mosaic flowers! Love the sentiment too... Love that you used what you had on hand. (PS..Love Love Love your Beatrix Potter on your site..sooo cute.

Heather said...

I LOVE your tag Carol! The tiles are fabby..and love the glitter grout! LOVE your colors...just beautiful!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Your flowers look exactly like professionally made stepping stones...well done!

Unknown said...

Lovely .. the flowers are a great idea.