Saturday, October 20, 2018

A Couple Christmas Tags

Happy weekend everyone!
It's windy as heck over here! 

I've been using Heather's new Christmas collage sheets 
and a few of her older ones to make a few Christmas tags.


All the circle Santa pieces are from this year's cupcake topper collage sets.
You can find the ones I used HERE & HERE



The backgrounds are from a digital Christmas paper pkg.


The ornaments are part of a Vintage Christmas Ornament sheet.
I could not find the sheet I used but you can find these ornaments and  the candy jar below HERE



The Clock face is from the December Elements Sheet.


I added some Nuvo glitter and crystal drops for the candy jar and peppermints.


The Vintage Candy Cane Sticks are HERE.


Here is a link to all of MyArtisticAdventures 
The cake toppers, the December elements, as well as the candy cane sticks, are done in a few different colors.
The paper pack also has several different papers in it. 


No comments: