Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Merry Christmas Kisses

I'm back! 
Fingers are crossed that I'll stay awhile.
I lost that crafty feeling far too long ago and think it's finally back! 
YAY!

It's snowing outside my window right now!
What could be a better time to start posting Christmasy things?

I caught Heather at it with her digital collage sheets and had to have this one! 


It's so stinking cute!

There are different size tags 
and there are also circles in this digi set.

So here is what I made with it.....
A cute little house/box! 
It's funny, I never have a plan when I start to craft something but when I saw these cuties I knew exactly what I wanted to do!
What do you think of my pretty chimney?

The lid was made using a digi paper set from Heather. 
You can find that here
 Filled with some yummy chocolates below!
And this last one is without the greenery at the bottom.
The bottom of the tags have different sayings on them and I wanted to give you a close up of one. 

Here is a link to Heather's blog 
and her Etsy store.

I entered this in the 
Unfortunately, I realized afterward that it's a November challenge so I was a bit late! 
I couldn't delete it so sorry about that!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Holidays! 



No comments: