Monday, November 27, 2017

Snowmen Ornaments

   Hello everyone!

Yesterday I spent most of my day painting these little canvases! 

    I made one for each grandchild,
including the one whose arrival will be a couple months after Christmas.


I bought these little canvases ages ago with the intention of doing these
but time goes on and the mind just goes!

Forgotten no longer!


I'm really pleased how my mountains came out in this one.
I was not so sure about that decision for a while there!


I enjoy painting like this,
when it all works the way I want it to or cuter!


This guy above has a wonky mouth but he's still a cutie!


The background on this one below looks a bit greyish but it's really more of a greenish.
It's prettier in real life!


I like this one below.
Heart in hands
and the floating string of lights! 


This one threw up his hands to say
"Hooray, Christmas is coming!"


And here they all are together.
(you can click on the image below to enlarge it)


The long ones are 2 x 3 inches and the squares are 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

I added a loopy bit to the tops for hanging.

Now they are all ready to be sent to their new homes!

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy the company!


No comments: