Friday, November 10, 2017

Gingerbread men

Hi folks!

Heather has some cutesy gingerbread men in her Etsy store!
(link below)
Look at how cute a couple of them are!

I made a simple little envelope with two of the card-sized cuteys! 

Front
Back

And below are a bunch of new goodies that are also in Heather's store.
I cut them out and put them in my envelope and headed to work!
Of course, 
since I had something to play with, at work, I was too busy to play!
Oh well, they're cut and ready to go!


Heather's Etsy shop
Stop over and check out all her digi goodies for all occasions!

Heather's blog
Check out her blog to see what she is designing 
and what she does with them herself!

And while you're at it, she has a youtube channel too!
She does how-to videos with her digital sheets


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: