Saturday, August 12, 2017

A Witches Ramblings...

It's a beautiful morning here,
I hope it's the same for you where ever you are!

My BOLB (Best OnLine Bud), 
Heather, 
over at My Artistic Adventures, 
is at it again!

Computer in hand, 
she has created a digital, 11 page, Halloween Journal
and I got the chance to play with it!

Here is what I did with it.....


Love the 
"A Witch's Ramblings"
title!

Inside the front cover, I added the library card pocket 
and a tag I put together using a couple of images in the kit.

I printed a couple of pages front and back so I could make the folded pocket.

 Below you can see that I added top pockets for tags.
  
and below is a side pocket with the tag I made using the Halloween Playing Cards set.

I also made the tag that I tucked into the punched paper piece. 
I used the inside piece of a die I use...

and here is that die cut frame minus the inside piece, 
as well as another frame that I die cut.
 I used the inside piece from that die also on another piece you'll see below.


A couple of journaling pages 
and a tag.


Couldn't resist putting my puppy dog in one of the frames!


 And these are the back pages,
another folded pocket,
one of the blank title pieces used as a pocket
and some tags.

 And here we are at the back cover...

Links to all the digital pages I used...

And here's a link to 
 so you can see more of what Heather has to offer....

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful day!





No comments: