Thursday, October 20, 2016

Merry Christmas.....

So I'm really not a big pinky kinda girl,
it's ok,
but it never was a favorite of mine.
Actually didn't want anything to do with pink until I had my first daughter! 

Anyway,
I have these digi-papers from 
and the first ones I chose to play with are the pinks! 

I really didn't plan on playing today,
it was clean my craft desks/craft areas day
however,
while cleaning,
 I just happened to notice these papers that I already had printed & cut
and 
I thought,
"I deserve a break from my cleaning"
sooo.....


Pink Christmas greetings!

I really didn't need another Christmas card right now because I have been in such a card making kick,
 for at least a month now,
 and it started with Christmas cards!
I think I am set for not only this year but next too!
Oh well!
These things happen,
the papers were calling for Christmas so I had to go with it!


I used a couple new dies I bought for myself this year
and 
my Wink of Stella (clear), 
added some glitter here and there
and 
waa-la!


Can you see the sparkle?

***

Thanks for stopping for this visit!


No comments: