Monday, December 24, 2012

DT Holiday tag inspiration...

This is another tag that I did for the 24 Days of Tags at Gecko Galz
I hope you are all enjoying all the inspirations we have been sharing with you this month!

Santa tag 


I started out by running the blank tag through my Cuddlebug in the snowflake embossing folder.
Then I used my Pearl Dabber all over the snowflakes. I rubbed broken china ink all over, then used a wet wipe to wipe it off the Pearled snowflakes.
I brushed Crackle Accents all over and let dry. 


Distressed the edges of the tag and Santa & Bingo card images with the Tim Holtz distresser, added Vintage Photo ink on those distressed edges as well as all over the tag.
I, then, sprayed a little Suede and Trunk Bay glimmer mists all over, dabbed it dry, leaving color in the cracks. 
I simply overlapped the two images with a little glue.
The mini bells were strung on a piece of wire. I wrapped the rose buds in the wire and looped them on the seam binding. 


                 Blank tag
                 Sizzics Snowflakes embossing folder in my Cuddlebug
                 Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Pearl
                 Crackle Accents
                 Broken China & Vintage Photo Distress inks
                 Suede & Trunk Bay Glimmer Mist
                 Tim Holtz distresser
                 Gecko Galz Old Fashioned Christmas Collage sheet - Santa
                 Gecko Galz Alter Me Collage sheet - Santa bingo card
                 I am Roses - rose buds
                 Mini silver bells - my stash
                 Seam binding - Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking Zibbet shop


Photobucket

No comments: