Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Card...

Hi everyone! 
Hope your holiday season is going well!

I have been in Christmas card making mode for what seems to be forever! 
LOL

Over the next couple of days I will be showing you some of them.

Today I'm going to show you one that I made using my DT products from Gecko Galz.

This months Winter Wonderland paper pkg was enough to inspire me and
with the addition of the Postcard Memories I was off to my craft table!

Here is the card I made.....


I love that snowman postcard, he's so cute!

I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser and inked them with vintage photo distress ink. 

The bottom layer is a piece of patterned paper from my stash and on top of that is one of the papers from
 Gecko Galz Winter Wonderland paper pkg.


The bingo card is from Gecko Galz as well. 
It is a part of Octobers Alter Me collage collection.

The mini canvas tag is a Maya Road piece, 
I added the snowflake stamp with archival ink
and 
the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I found this chipboard snowflake in the $1 bin at Michaels.
It was a pkg of 12!
I colored it with pearl paint dabber by Ranger, 
then added some $1 bin glitter glue.

Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

No comments: