Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ornament...Card...


I was going to post another ornament but I though instead I would show you what happened with one of the ornaments I planned.

When I'm cutting my shapes, 
with my Cameo, 
to make my ornaments, I count to make sure I'll be able to have a front and a back.

Well.....
Apparently, one night, last week, I forgot how to count and ended up with an odd ball number of snowmen
so I decided to put him on a card.


The snowman is a Gecko Galz image.
I used some embossing gel pens on his hat, eyes, buttons, candy cane and poinsettia, which gave them a great shine as well as a bit of embossing.
 
The holly leaves I cut freehand and used a little file to sand the veins in the coordinations paper.
 The shimmery ribbon was recently found at Walmart.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very nice Carol. It made a great Christmas Card. joann sassy raggedy

Heather said...

Darling card!! That snowman image is one of my favorite from Gecko Galz this month!! Hugs!!
BOLB!!